Englewood, CO 80112
IHS Design & Supply Chain Capabilities
From strategic analysis such as market forecasts and technology roadmaps to optimizing product performance, compliance with industry standards and evolving environmental regulations and mitigating supply chain risks, IHS information resources, tools and services will improve your organization’s ability to make decisions with the highest degree of confidence.
Single-source access to comprehensive industry and military standards, regulations, component and supplier databases and advanced tools to optimize product designs, manage product content and supply chain risks form the core of our capabilities that help engineering, quality, sourcing, operations, compliance and maintenance professionals perform more effectively.
IHS provides expert analysis of technology, demand, supply chain dynamics and current pricing data and trends via a suite of forecasts, reports, consulting services and seminars to improve planning that is vital to developing successful products.
IHS Product Design & Supply Chain capabilities cover:
- Market and technology research and analysis
- Standards Management solutions including more than 370 commercial and military standards and specification publishing organizations
- Advanced product design and process engineering
- Strategic product content and supply chain management
- Environmentally compliant product design
- Counterfeit part risk mitigation
- Product performance and cost optimization
- Indirect parts and MRO logistics, inventory and cash flow optimization
Learn More About the IHS Design & Supply Chain Capabilities
Content, Systems and Expertise: