Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas launched the new Jungheinrich EKX 516ka / 516a Automated High-Rack Stacker, a versatile solution for high-density storage and very narrow aisle operations.
“We are proud to unveil the latest in Jungheinrich innovation with the EKX 516ka / 516a AGV High-Rack Stacker,” says John Sneddon, EVP of sales and marketing at Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas. “Our Jungheinrich Automated Guided Vehicles combine proven technology with cutting-edge automation, including accurate navigation technology designed to help increase warehouse and operator efficiency.”
- The EKX 516ka / 516a boasts a fully automated, full-pallet storage and retrieval system and 24/7 operation, allowing for maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Thanks to the optional integration of an on-board battery charger, bus bar and current collector, the EKX 516ka / 516a is optimally prepared for 24/7 use.
- The EKX is specifically designed for very narrow aisle operations, with a compact design and 180-degree swiveling forks, allowing it to maneuver in aisles as narrow as 68 inches.
- Its lift capacity of 3,500 pounds and lift height up to 511 inches make it ideal for high-density storage.
- The EKX 516ka / 516a also offers a range of customization options, including different mast and carriage configurations, to meet the specific needs of each customer.