Manchester, N.H.—Feb. 20, 2013—Enterprise-class fleet management solutions provider Cadec Global, appointed Carol Bumbaca as Vice President of Professional Services, responsible for the company’s Professional Services organization, which oversees a team of project managers; professional services; field service engineers; training and technical services support.
“We are thrilled to welcome Carol to the Cadec family,” said Pete Allen, Chief Executive Officer, Cadec Global. “Carol has successfully built and managed effective teams with a core focus on customer satisfaction and has a strong track record of establishing customer-facing best practices. Her decades of experience in managing the post-sale customer experience and her focus on customer success will be instrumental to Cadec’s ongoing service commitment to our fleets. We are excited to see her bring this knowledge, expertise and leadership to Cadec.”
In recent months, Cadec invested heavily in service and support staff and infrastructure, including:
- Expanding its support services team
- Reducing its open-ticket load and response times for support issues significantly
- New, proactive monitoring for Cadec’s SaaS platform to enable support staff to address many issues before customers even notice a problem
- Proactive customer-alerts policy to improve overall customer communications
- Enhanced monitoring of all fleet On-Board Computers (OBC) with automated health checks
- Aggressive new KPIs to effectively manage and measure customer support quality, such as number of open tickets and response times
“We knew we had work to do in this area and we’re rolling up our sleeves and getting it done,” said Allen. “Carol will build upon these improvements to make Cadec’s support organization a world-class team.”
Bumbaca brings more than 20 years of professional services and support expertise to this position. Prior to joining Cadec, Bumbaca was Vice President of Professional Services at SDL plc.; and Vice President of Customer Support at XyEnterprise Inc.
“Cadec is a terrific opportunity for me,” said Bumbaca. “The company is a pioneer in fleet management. The successful launch and adoption of the PowerVue solution is an impressive example of Cadec’s market leadership and vision. As fleets demand real-time data and configurable workflow and move to this platform, my team at Cadec will be able to service and support them so they can see measurable improvements in operational efficiency, cost-savings and safety.”