Optimas Solutions Promotes Marc Strandquist to CEO
Optimas Solutions, a global manufacturer and distributor of industrial fasteners and supply chain solutions, announced the promotion of president of the Americas Marc Strandquist to chief executive officer. He succeeds newly elected Optimas board chair and AIP operating partner TJ Rosengarth. In his new role, he will oversee the planning and execution of the company’s strategic plan for its regional business groups—Americas and International. He will also oversee the company’s corporate functions that support these business units.
Wildeck, Inc. Welcomes Steve Holland as New Vice President of OperationsWildeck, Inc. is pleased to announce and welcome Steve Holland as the new vice president of operations. In his new position, Holland will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Wildeck’s multi-site manufacturing facilities, strengthening quality initiatives, and leading the journey toward operational excellence while supporting the organization’s strategic growth goals.
Holland brings more than 20 years of operations, engineering, and continuous improvement leadership experience to Wildeck
Stellar Promotes Leaders Ahead of 2021 Growth
- Bob Hepp has been named division vice president of parts, Service and Compressors. Prior to joining Stellar as Vice President of Operations in 2014, Hepp founded and led an industrial refrigeration company, where he was responsible for sales, engineering, service and project management for 15 years. As division vice president, Hepp will continue the nationwide growth of Stellar’s successful parts, service and compressor rebuild business.
- Chris Williams has been named division vice president of mechanical services. Williams joined Stellar in 2006 as a Construction Project Manager before serving as project developer, operations manager and most recently vice president of mechanical services. he will use his 25 years of industry experience to continue to grow the mechanical services division.
- Justin Bridegan has been named vice president of marketing. he joined stellar as a marketing manager in 2013 and was promoted within a year to director of marketing. Bridegan is responsible for overseeing the worldwide marketing efforts for Stellar, including executive strategies, team development, client research and lead generation tactics. He specializes in executive marketing leadership, content development, e-commerce, lead generation, web optimization, marketing plans, online marketing and website development.
- Stacey King has been named vice president of human resources. king brought 22 years of human resources experience when she joined stellar in April 2019 as human resources manager. she has been an essential part of Stellar’s policy development and communications response to COVID-19, as well as the corporate transition to a work-from-home company. King will lead the human resources department, guiding company-wide employee engagement, talent management, HR analytics and workforce strategy.
- Joe Mark has been named vice president of operations in the commercial division. Mark joined Stellar as a field engineer in 1995. He has extensive design-build and construction management-at-risk experience involving collaboration with A/E designers during pre-construction services. He delivers projects that involve complex phasing and planning and knows how to keep a schedule on track and on budget. As vice president, Mark will continue to oversee military projects.
- John Bowles has been named vice president of operations in the commercial division. Bowles first joined Stellar in 2006 as a project manager. Throughout his more than 21 years of experience in construction management, design-build and general contract project delivery, he has led projects ranging from $2 million to $600 million. As Vice President of Operations, Bowles will focus on the continued growth of our healthcare construction.
- Tim Jenkins has been named vice president of operations in the commercial division. Jenkins joined Stellar in 2007 as an assistant project manager, bringing with him 16 years of industry experience. He has completed numerous higher education projects for Stellar in Florida, from pre-construction through final closeout and warranty period. As vice president, Jenkins will continue to manage local commercial and institutional projects.