"We are thrilled to showcase our new products at NRF 2024, the world's largest retail event. With MARK Basic multi-range and Advanced Scanning, we are offering our customers more flexibility, efficiency, and accuracy in their scanning operations,” says Stefan Lampa, CEO of ProGlove. “Whether in the warehouse or in-store, our wearable scanners can adapt to any environment or task. We believe that our products can empower the workers and transform the retail industry."
- MARK Basic multi-range is an adaptable wearable scanner with configurable feedback and advanced scanning modes to help increase productivity by up to 20%. Seamlessly integrated into the ProGlove ecosystem, MARK Basic multi-range covers distances from 4-98 inches and operates seamlessly in temperatures from 32°F to 122°F.
- MARK Basic multi-range is a barcode scanner that gives workers the flexibility to scan locations up to 8 feet from the vehicle.
- Advanced Scanning is a software feature add-on provided by ProGlove INSIGHT.
- Designed for speed and volume, Continuous Scanning captures multiple barcodes in rapid succession. Holding the trigger, operators can hover their scanners over the barcodes to transmit up to 10 scans per session to the warehouse management system (WMS) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) system without pre-defined rules. This makes Continuous Scanning ideal for tasks where volume and speed are paramount.
- Multi-scan is a rules-based scanning mode that provides accuracy beyond batch scanning of a single item. This helps organizations automate barcode entry into WMS or ERP applications. When enabled, Multi-scan only captures the necessary barcodes from an item.