Stord announced Stord One Warehouse, a modern, cloud-based warehouse management system (WMS) designed to help operators achieve greater efficiency and productivity in their B2B and DTC fulfillment facilities.
“We battle tested our platform along with many other WMSs over several years within Stord’s fulfillment centers and its expansive partner network,” says Jacob Boudreau, CTO and co-founder of Stord. “Knowing what we have is better than anything on the market, we decided to make it available for all 3PLs and brands who are looking to increase efficiency in their own warehouses.”
From PR Newswire:
- Stord One Warehouse is a flexible solution that’s purpose built to save time and boost productivity in high-volume pick, pack and ship operations.
- Effortlessly fulfill B2B and DTC orders in one system despite the distinct complexities that come with each sales channel.
- Vastly improve order throughput, streamline packout processing and quickly resolve exceptions for B2B and DTC fulfillment efficiency during periods of growth and peak demand.
- Accelerate time-to-value through intuitive processes that enable rapid training and highly efficient warehouse processes.
- Maintain control via scan-based systems and paperless processes, cycle counts and audit history.
- Simplify onboarding and achieve greater visibility in productivity and costs.
- Reduce time spent on invoicing, capture all billable activities and stop billing leakage.
- Easily connect to order management systems, marketplaces, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and other critical platforms.