Cimcorp Group developed CVision assisted reality (AR)-glasses, designed to support customers in real-time with after-sales customer service.
“The glasses also offer an enhanced sense of security for the customer. The physical distance between the customer and the Cimcorper is no longer an issue, as the Cimcorper can be virtually present wherever and whenever needed, building even more confidence in Cimcorp’s solution. The glasses are intuitive and easy to use, making it simple for customers to get the support they need,” according to Cimcorp.
- With the ability to see the problem firsthand, there is less risk of misunderstanding, making it easier for the Cimcorper to grasp the issue and solve it efficiently.
- In addition, the glasses are equipped with a feature that can translate over 100 languages.
- They work by voice command and are easy to use in industrial environments, thanks to effective noise-cancelling technology and high impact resistance.
- Another major advantage of the hands-free CVision AR glasses is the bidirectional nature of the communication. Not only can the Cimcorper see the live video feed from the site, but they can also add hand-drawn marks to the image to provide further instructions or clarification.
- Furthermore, the CVision AR glasses feature an integral heat camera, which helps the Cimcorper to identify problems that may not be visible to the human eye. This will help to increase the first-time-fix rate.
- CVision technology from Realwear is based on communication by Cisco.