Indianapolis—Dec. 27, 2011—Iasta, a provider of strategic sourcing and spend management software and services, has released its new Sourcing Dashboard available in its SmartSource 8.4 release.
“We have turned the Iasta SmartSource landing page into a personalized Sourcing Dashboard,” said Sheri Lindsay, director of product management of Iasta. “The new Sourcing Dashboard provides users with even more cross-platform information at their fingertips. Users can choose from a library of gadgets and layouts so they can visually customize information that helps them prioritize their work more strategically and efficiently.”
New gadgets in Iasta’s SmartSource 8.4 library include:
- Contract search result, puts critical information, such as expiring contracts, upfront where user can act on it by charting contract counts from custom searches.
- Recent activity provides a detailed log of actions performed on auctions, sealed bids, surveys and documents.
- Task list increases user productivity by providing a “to do” list that is automatically generated by Iasta SmartSource and ordered by due date.
- Activity calendar allows the user to prepare for upcoming tasks, activities and dates.
- Profile statistics decreases response times by raising visibility into supplier profiles, especially for Supplier Self-Registration profiles.
- Current projects displays a high-level summary of information about active sourcing projects.
For more information, visit www.iasta.com.