The global logistics robot market is estimated to exceed $7,115.6 million by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 12.3% over the assessment period of 2023-2033, according to Fact.MR.
“Deployment of logistics robots in the retail and e-commerce industry will double over the forecast period,” says a Fact.MR analyst.
- The global logistics robots market is poised to expand and reach the valuation of $22,699.1 million by the end of 2033.
- The global logistics robots market witnessed a healthy CAGR of 8.9% 2018-2022.
- Retail and e-commerce are likely to account for 22.5% of revenue share by obtaining a valuation of $1,601.0 million in 2023.
- South Asia and Oceania region is expected to register a CAGR of 14.5% over the forecast period, valued at $1,010.4 million by 2023.
- Under payload segment is estimated to account for approximately a 28.4% share of aftermarket sub-segment in 2023.
- China in East Asia region provides more revenue-generation opportunities and is expected to capture a market share of 68.3% in 2023.