Nearly 58% of professionals felt positive about the current job market, a direct turnaround from last year’s findings, where a minor segment (36%) expressed optimism, according to a survey released by DSJ Global.
What’s more is, over half (63%) of global respondents were confident about retaining their jobs over the next 6 months, with a further 55% sharing a positive caliber regarding their economic expectations.
From DSJ Global:
- 64% of respondents are confident or very confident in their projections for the future job market.
- Half (50%) of the global supply chain and procurement workforce shared a positive sentiment regarding their job satisfaction, a direct contrast to 28% who felt unsatisfied or highly unsatisfied this year.
- Despite this, two in three (66%) of the talent community said they would look for new opportunity in the next 6 months.
- 74% of the global workforce indicated willingness to relocate for the right job opportunity.
- High salary tops the list as the most important motivating factor, totaling in at 57%, with career progression following closely behind (56%).
- Procurement and supply chain professionals indicated a strong preference for the flexible working options (58%).