Oak Brook, IL — June 7, 2011—The Warehousing Education and Research Council released the names of its new Board of the Directors during its 34th Annual WERC Conference in Orlando. The logistics professionals named to the board are:
- President: Lawrence Dean Shemesh, President, OPSdesign Consulting, Marlton, N.J.
- Vice President: Lawrence G. Corrigan, II, VP, Operations, Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, Ill.
- Secretary-Treasurer: Gregory J. Javor, Senior VP, Supply Chain Operations Global Logistics, Starbucks Coffee Company, Seattle.
- Past-President: Catherine L. Cooper, Executive Vice President & CIO, OHL, Brentwood, Tenn.
- Director, 2012 Annual Conference: Sheila Benny, Executive Vice President, Optricity Corp., Research Triangle Park, N.C.
- Director, 2013 Annual Conference: Chad W. Autry, PhD, Associate Professor of Logistics, University of Tennessee at Knoxville.
- Director of Marketing Membership: Andrea Velasquez, VP, Business Development, Epstein, Chicago.
- Director of Web Services: Sylvia Spore, Technology Manager, RightSourceRx, Tempe, Ariz.
- Director of Industry Relations: Michael B. Wohlwend, Vice President, SAP Americas, St. Charles, Ill.
- Directors At Large:
- Paul M. Avampato, VP, Catalyst, Kraft Foods, Northfield, Ill.
- Stephen (Andy) Smith, President & COO, Kenco Logistic Services, Chattanooga, Tenn.
- J. Randolph (Randy) Lewis, Senior VP, Supply Chain and Logistics, Walgreens Co., Deerfield, Ill.
- Stan Danzig, Executive Director, Cushman & Wakefield, East Rutherford, NJ
- Chief Executive Officer: Michael J. Mikitka, CAE, CMP, CEO, Warehousing Education & Research Council, Oak Brook Ill.
Companies in this article