This year's modular construction and prefabrication event centers on establishing proven, on-time, cost effective and quality project delivery strategies. As modular construction and prefabrication gains popularity, project managers from across sectors are met with new operational difficulties and structural challenges that threaten to offset the benefits. This event focuses on strategies to mitigate these threats. Critical topics for 2014 include:
- Optimizing supply chain capability for on-time and cost-effective project delivery
- Exploring opportunities for modular construction in healthcare, residential and education.
- Regulations and compliance in modular construction, ensuring that your modular structures are approved and certified.
- Monitoring quality of overseas manufacturers. Is there an alternative?
- Cost vs. quality: Assessing the premium offered by modular construction and is it worth the investment?
- More than a cardboard box: An insight into modular services and customizing modular construction for your specifications.
- The impact of modular construction on labor: How less on-site labor requirements will impact jobs and the skill set of the construction industry.
- And much more.