Dobot launched the new CRA Series collaborative robots and the CRV500 Smart Camera, which incorporate high-performance harmonic drive reducers and electromagnetic brakes, alongside updated software with redesigned user interface.
Compared to its predecessor, the CRA Series has noticeable performance boost, and is more efficient, safer and easier to use. The CRV500 Smart Camera leverages Dobot’s self-developed 2.5D spatial compensation technology, allowing equipped robots to grab tilted or inclined objects with higher precision, opening doors to a variety of vision-based automation scenarios.
- The high performance CRA Series aims to satisfy the most demanding users to accelerate their transition to automated solutions to increase their production gains. Self-developed highly integrated joints with high-performance harmonic drive reducers improve cycle time by 25%.
- Optimized precision control algorithm greatly reduces vibrations.
- The CRA Series also has built-in virtual boundaries, real-time payload detection and other safety features to ensure the safety of nearby workers.
- The control box is 25% smaller with optional IP54 protection, and can withstand harsh environments.
- The CRV500 smart camera can be used with the CRA and CR Series collaborative robots to enable accurate identification of objects’ horizontal angle and inclination for accurate grabbing.