Cypress, Ca—Jan. 12, 2011—Komyo Logistics, a provider of third party logistics (3PL), distribution, warehousing, crate manufacturing and management (“green logistics”), and transportation management, has selected RedPrairie On-Demand Warehouse software to deliver competitive advantage to small and mid-sized companies.
RedPrairie’s solution enables Komyo to offer logistic services to all of its customers using a dedicated or shared facility, material handling equipment, technology, and management services at significantly lower costs.
“Leading-edge information technology is crucial to successful 3PL operations,” said Gregg Healy, vice president of Komyo Logistics. “Komyo has made a significant information technology (IT) investment through its relationship with RedPrairie. By incorporating RedPrairie’s solutions, Komyo offers flexible services and pricing that enables smaller companies to be competitive with larger ones.”
The solution allows Komyo to track its services electronically with online reporting, enabling its customers to take advantage of logistics efficiencies while checking inventory and delivery statuses at any time in real time.
- Portal access to data with a hosted, online site where customers check inventory levels, order status, receipts and shipments using their smart phones, laptops and other similar devices.
- Reliable and cost-effective receipt and editing of orders under all methods of delivery.
- Transfer of inventory title between customers without physical movement of the product.
- Load consolidation of freight for delivery to multiple customers at common or proximate locations.
- Automated billing and invoicing for all logistic services.
Komyo will promote its 3PL services and patented reusable crates in Booth FD1520 during Modex 2012 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Feb. 6-9.