Vancouver, Wash.—October 22, 2013—According to Trek Global, it launched the first transaction-based, fully inclusive enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution, Trek Cloud ERP, to empower mid-market distributors with scalability, pricing elasticity and accessibility. A provider of ERP solutions and consulting services, Trek Global builds on more than 10 years of real-world implementation and experience to bring a new but mature ERP solution to market.
Trek Cloud ERP gives users more control over ERP features and functionalities, enabling companies to access and leverage the entire platform without compromising product integrity and capabilities. Through its unique transaction-based model, customers only pay according to their business volume regardless of how many users are on the system and without any module fees. As a result, Trek Cloud ERP optimizes cloud-based technology to provide enterprises with operational success while lowering barriers to adoption.
Trek Cloud ERP fully integrates accounting, finance, purchasing, sales, inventory, warehouses and supply chain, so that companies have control and visibility over their entire business. The product is targeted to growing midsize businesses and organizations, as well as divisions of larger enterprises with key target verticals focused on distribution and e-commerce companies.
"Our launch represents a milestone in ERP that brings more than a decade's worth of real-world experience with hundreds of enterprises into one fully inclusive system," said Chief Executive Officer Joel Stangeland. "From day one, we set our goals on eliminating what we learned were the three major obstacles toward adoption for mid-market companies: the high costs of licenses, infrastructure and implementation."
Trek Cloud ERP is already in productive use with leading companies, including Aminco International.
"We're very service-oriented, and the advanced features in Trek Cloud ERP allow us to use technology to really help automate and speed up our processes," said Ed Wu, the president of Aminco International. "Switching to Trek Cloud is a huge step in helping us keep up with the demands of our customers, and having it be cloud-based gives us a solid foundation for adding future features and updates without the pain and downtime of a traditional ERP system."
Features and functionalities of Trek Cloud ERP include:
- A transaction-based model that charges customers based on what they use, disrupting licensing fee structures.
- Fully inclusive cloud ERP for distribution, enabling companies to access and leverage the entire platform without compromising product integrity and capabilities.
- Easy-to-use reporting tools and dashboard views.
- A simplified cloud-based infrastructure that enables speedy times to value.
- Multi-company, multi-currency, multi-language, multi-inventory locations and multi-tax processing capabilities.
- Distribution across customer relationship management, financial management, material and product management, business intelligence, production management and supply chain management.
- A module system and service platform for SOA integrations.
- Onboard setup wizards for guiding effective implementation.