The Next Level Purchasing Association's 2014 Conference, “Where Procurement MVP’s are Made”, is taking place September 15th through 17th at the Renaissance Hotel and at Heinz Field in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Hear from Executive Thought-Leaders. Here are just a few of the powerful presentations and keynote speeches scheduled for the 2014 NLPA Conference:
- "From Contender To Champion: Transforming Procurement From Good to Great" - Speaker: Soheila Lunney - President, Lunney Advisory Group.
- “Getting the Lead Right Out of the Gate: The Decisions to Make and Pitfalls to Avoid in the First 6 Months of a Procurement Transformation” - Speaker: Michael DeWitt - Vice President of Procurement for Highmark.
- “Be Prepared For The Game Ahead: A U.S. Economic Outlook” - Speaker: Kurt Rankin - Assistant Vice President & Economist - The PNC Financial Services Group.
- "There Is No ‘I’ In Team: Collaborative Sourcing In a Decentralized Organization" - Speaker: Kent Jones - Vice President of Supply Chain, Wabtec Corporation.
- “Playing To Win vs. Playing To Not Lose: Take the Offensive with Strategic Supplier Relationships” - Speaker: David Hargraves - Vice President of Clinical Sourcing, UPMC.