SYSPRO released SYSPRO 8, an enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform purpose-built for manufacturers and distributors.
“The recent economic volatility has tested the resiliency of manufacturers and distributors and their ability to meet the demand of customers or connect with global supply chains. There is a growing need for visibility and organizational efficiency, which requires businesses to shift away from manual systems and instead leverage meaningful data intelligence,” says Paulo de Matos, chief product officer at SYSPRO. “The capabilities of the latest release of SYSPRO ERP Software enables our customers to improve overall control of their business’s value chain.”
From Yahoo! Finance:
- The latest ERP release provides enriched functionality for improved internal and organizational controls, a connected supply chain, deeper business intelligence and digital dexterity.
- One of the features is SYSPRO Embedded Analytics, which integrates intelligence and data capabilities directly within the ERP system, providing heightened visibility of operational activity across the organization.
- SYSPRO’s Dimension Analysis feature extends the product's financial reporting capability, offering a multi-dimensional, detailed view of an organization’s financial data.
- The Sales Price Hierarchy solution extends the price lists and price groups capability, enabling agility in determining price structure, prioritization and ease of preparing prices in advance of promotions, seasonal fluctuations or cost changes.
- The Low Code Application Designer can be used to easily integrate new solutions into SYSPRO, and build bespoke solutions into the SYSPRO UI.
- The Kanban Automated Replenishment allows SYSPRO customers to manage bin replenishment on a pull system, resulting in increased productivity, reduced manual administration and improvement of continuous stock levels.