Nulogy launched the Nulogy Data-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution, a new self-serve analytics tool that enable clients to build analytics capabilities to explore complex data at scale and have complete control over the end analytics output for data-driven decision making.
“Supply chain leaders are clamoring for access to data of all types, and Nulogy’s focus on upstream suppliers makes this offering especially important for these companies. In many cases, this is the only upstream supplier data they have access to. Combining this data into their existing analytics or AI solutions will provide strong, actionable insights that will translate into hard dollar savings and operational efficiencies,” says Jason Tham, Nulogy CEO and co-founder.
From PR Newswire:
With near real-time data from Nulogy systems, Nulogy DaaS users can:
- Create dashboards powered by near-real time analytics
- Query and export data to an organization’s own data warehouse for analytics and reporting.
- Feed machine learning models for predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Conduct root cause analyses of operational issues.
- Track changes in data over time for trend analysis and variance analysis, comparing estimated vs. actual values.
- Provide a 360-degree view of the business, tracking production operations from start to finish.