Introduces an Innovative Comparison-Shopping Tool

The tool makes it easier for budget-conscious shoppers to find the best deals at over 1,000 online retailers

Middletown, Conn.Oct. 3, unveiled an enhancement that allows members to sort quickly and easily through over 100 million shelf-keeping units (SKUs), and find the best deals on whatever they want. Members can now instantly compare prices for specific products at over 1,000 popular retailers—while consistently earning 10 percent cash back on their purchases automatically.

Looking for the best online deals can be difficult and time-consuming. Comparison-shopping sites don’t include coupons, coupon sites don’t show price comparisons, and neither type of site offers consumers additional shopping benefits.’s comprehensive search engine, which allows members to compare prices and find coupons for any product quickly and efficiently, changes the online shopping experience.

Customers simply enter a product description—general or detailed—to see a full list of every participating retailer’s price and coupon availability for the desired item.  Members can filter results by category, brand, store and price. Even for highly customized searches, shoppers can now easily compare the lowest prices and take advantage of stackable coupon offers from over 1,000 popular retailers. members enjoy additional benefits at in-network retailers, including unlimited access to frequently updated coupon offers, such as free shipping at checkout, special deals and other discounts, which members can stack on top of their 10 percent cash-back earnings.

“Other websites and programs may offer cash back, but their offers fluctuate,” according to Tom Caporaso, Clarus Marketing’s CEO. “Only offers a consistent 10 percent cash-back benefit. Our members can shop with greater confidence, knowing they enjoy a steady, substantial cash-back percentage.  In fact, in the first month of the new benefit, their total purchase amounts increased by 60 percent, and the number of purchases they made went up 70 percent.  That speaks volumes about both the benefit and our members. We can’t wait to see how they’ll respond to the ease and convenience of our cutting-edge search and comparison-shopping tool.”