Verizon Connect is making workforce management solutions more accessible with its Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch. The service makes it easy for dispatchers to schedule and communicate job information to technicians and customers in near-real time.
Field Service Dispatch works with the Verizon Connect Reveal platform, combining vehicle location data and technician status to help operations managers make faster, more informed decisions and provide better service from a single application.
“Operations and fleet managers want a centralized hub where they have complete visibility into vehicles, workers and the work they are doing,” says Erin Cave, vice president of product management at Verizon Connect. “Verizon Connect Field Service Dispatch provides a simplified approach to managing drivers, technicians and jobs, and enables customers to streamline business processes, efficiently schedule jobs and improve customer service -- all from one pane of glass.”
Key features include:
● Simple scheduling - view available technicians and vehicle location and schedule jobs in an easy-to-use calendar
● Easy dispatching - quickly assign and dispatch jobs to notify one or more technicians that a job is scheduled
● Real-time notifications - automatically send booking confirmations and reminders to customers
● Technician mobile application - easily add notes, photos and signatures from the job site via the mobile app to keep the office up-to-date
● Live Map integration - view a technician’s real-time vehicle location, schedule information on the Live Map and make more informed scheduling decisions