Cleo announces CIC for Logistics and Transportation, a solution designed to bring efficiency, optimization and resilience to supply chain execution.
CIC for Logistics and Transportation is designed to support organizations with executing priorities ranging from tactical projects to strategic programs. Business priorities change depending on the market environment or pressures of changing industry landscapes, and the capabilities offered in CIC empower supply chain leaders to naturally pivot to and from different supply chain initiatives without interrupting their business operations.
- CIC helps capture more revenue to support aggressive growth goals:
- Onboard shippers, carrier and customers in hours or days instead of weeks.
- Increase agility by meeting customer requirements or mandates.
- Elevate the scale of operations with support for up to 8,000 B2B transactions per minute.
- CIC eliminates manual tasks to reduce skillset gaps or disjointed supply chain operations:
- Automate API integrations and seamlessly route EDI transactions across any back-office application (TMS, ERP, WMS, CRM, or others).
- Reduce lost revenue caused by transaction errors by automating business flows to eliminate manual keying and data entry processes.
- CIC enables companies' real-time visibility and 24/7 monitoring:
- Hands-on access to real-time information for every transaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration or transaction errors in real-time.
- Receive alerts before commitments or Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are missed.
- Utilize Cleo’s Transaction Monitoring and Management (TM&M) service for 24/7 oversight of every B2B transaction and proactive reprocessing of transactions when issues occur.