Technology Coast Partners, a business solutions leader in accelerating the digital transformation journey of Latin America's manufacturing, and E2open have jointed together to bring the best in digital supply chain management technology to Latin American markets.
The combination of TCP's deep expertise in the manufacturing and distribution sectors in Latin America with E2open's global leadership in networked supply chain solutions will create a unique and powerful opportunity to enhance competitiveness and exponential growth for organizations in Latin American markets with initial focus in Mexico, Argentina and Chile.
“Customers demand solutions that allow real time end-to-end visibility across manufacturers, suppliers, carriers, channels and customers. The addition of E2open to our portfolio of intelligent applications will enable Latin American companies to plan, execute and improve their entire operation, from procurement to manufacturing all the way until the end consumer,” says Gonzalo F. Nuñez, chief executive officer of Technology Coast Partners.
The new alliance brings unparalleled value to mid and large companies in the region that are looking to transform with integrated digital supply chain solutions.
E2open's Global 100 customers have realized the value in the following:
- Creating accurate near-term forecasts that reflect current market realities using real-time data, automation and machine learning algorithms.
- Gaining complete collaboration and data visibility from the manufacturing ecosystem (existing plants, newly acquired and outsourced manufacturing), allowing timely and precise response to production variances and enforcing a consistent standard across disparate quality systems.
- Driving and enhancing revenue of all channels with a 360-degree view and the latest decision-grade data in one place.
- Managing incentive programs and retail execution, optimizing partner performance.
- Benefiting from streamlined collaboration and visibility across every tier of supply with financial impacts from lowering costs through increased efficiencies, reduce supply risks, gain agility to capture upside revenue and improve competitive advantage by being the buyer of choice.
“Supply chains are more complex than ever before, so companies that plan to stay competitive require technologies that allow them to digest complex integral information instantly and in one place in the cloud. E2open’s collaborative and agile platform has a proven track record of unlocking business potential by connecting and digitizing an intelligent supply chain. We look forward to expanding this networked, harmonized and optimized way of doing business to manufacturers and distributors in Latin America,” said Michael Farlekas, president and chief executive officer for E2open.