From robotics and warehouse automation to procurement and enterprise resource (ERP) software, warehouse management systems (WMS), transportation management systems (TMS) and supply chain visibility solutions, the supply chain software and technology sector continues to boom. These solutions (and many more) are designed to streamline, optimize and innovate the supply chain and logistics space, and do so by incorporating emerging technologies and a path to efficiency.
And, now it's time to recognize those software and technology solutions
Nominations are open for Food Logistics' and Supply & Demand Chain Executive's newly revamped Top Software & Technology Solutions award, which spotlights new-to-market software and technology solutions designed to provide automation, efficiency and visibility to the supply chain space.
· NEW THIS YEAR: This award is now a new product award, honoring new-to-market software and technology solutions.
· NEW THIS YEAR: This award is open to all solutions that fall within all categories/markets within the Food Logistics and Supply & Demand Chain Executive audience.
· NEW THIS YEAR: This award is now broken down into two main categories (Small Business <$50 million and Enterprise >$49 million) and then five sub-categories within each main category: Procurement/ERP Software, WMS/TMS Software, Warehouse Automation; Robotics; and Supply Chain Visibility Solutions.
· NEW THIS YEAR: There is a submission fee associated with this award of $99 for the first category; $59 for each additional category.
· NEW THIS YEAR: All winners will receive a logo license and one PR Newswire release free of charge; upgraded promotional packages will also be available for a sponsorship fee.
- NEW THIS YEAR: Honorees are vetted by Food Logistics’ and Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s editorial staff..
Submissions are due Friday, Sept. 22, 2023 at 11:45 p.m. CST.
CLICK HERE to access the nomination form. ALL NOMINATIONS must be submitted electronically.
CLICK HERE to view the criteria of this award.
CLICK HERE to preview the questionnaire.
CLICK HERE to check out FAQs.
For questions, please contact editor-in-chief Marina Mayer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out previous winners here!