Shanghai, China—Sept. 11, 2012—GlobalSCM Group, an integrated recourse platform provider, announced that executives from Nestle, Beiersdorf, Kimberly-Clark, VF Corp., Moen, Estee Lauder, Perfetti Van Melle, Energizer, Abbott, Sony Mobile, Vancl, Yihaodian, WERC and APICS will serve as keynote speakers for the Consumer Goods Supply Chain Officer Summit 2012 (CGSCO’12), held November 28-29 in Shanghai, China.
The conference—supported by Warehousing Education and Research Council (WERC), The Association for Operations Management (APICS), Supply Chain Council (SCC)—will address this year’s theme as: “What is the key to rethink supply chain configuration in the volatile market, today and in the future?” Keynote speakers will share their insights on various topics—including best supply chain practices, industry’s challenges and future trends—and innovate new winning supply chain and logistics strategies.
This year’s event agenda will cover five stream sessions:
- “Creating a Resilient Supply Chain to Mitigate Risk on the Growth” with Daniel Weber, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Beiersdorf; Keith Carter, Executive Director Global Supply Chain Intelligence, Estee Lauder; Angela Zhang, Global Sourcing Director, Sony Mobile; Fanny Chen, Senior Director of China Supply Chain & Operations Development, Abbott Nutrition
- “Designing and Operating a Demand-Driven Consumer Value Chain” with Atanu Chakrabarti, Vice President, Supply Chain, Ferrero; Arun Kumar, Regional Director, Supply Chain Asia Pacific, Perfetti Van Melle
- “Best Practice for a Truly Efficient and Effective Supply Chain to Increase Competitive Advantage” with Michael Mikitka, Chief Executive Officer, WERC; Bill He, Vice President, Strategic Sourcing Global Procurement, Kimberly-Clark; Chi Kin Leung, Director, Global Supply Chain, Schick and Wilkinson Sword, Energizer; John Earley, Vice President, Global Supply Chain, Electrolux; Chris Bonner, Vice President, Global Supply Chain, TOMS
- “A New Era of Value Chain Collaboration” Muhammad Zahid, Senior Vice President, Corporate Supply Chain, Great China, Nestle; Nancy Uridil, Senior Vice President of Global Operations, Moen
- “Success, Challenges and a Vision for Future Supply Chain” with Colin Browne, Vice President of Sourcing, Footwear, VF Corp.; Jo Verbeek, President, China, Staples; Jonathan Wang, Director of Supply Chain, Yihaodian; George Jia, Assistant Vice President, Supply Chain, Vancl
This event is positioned as the leading forum where top consumer goods supply chain executives convene for a roles-based discussion that spans from demand planning to logistics to collaborative execution; and from supply chain network design to supply chain visibility. Imagine a conference which brings together the 200-plus senior delegates from the retail and consumer goods industry worldwide to meet in an intimate and networking-focused format, imagine an in-depth program covering all your top supply chain challenges delivered by experts from the international leading companies—that event is the Consumer Goods Supply Chain Officer Summit 2012, the world’s most important gathering of consumer goods supply chain leaders!
For more conference details, visit http://consumergoods.sco-summit.com/2012/