iSource Business, the new magazine devoted to B2B online supply chain management, will host the iSource Top 100 eProcurement Summit next month, January 8-11, 2001! The Summit will equip you with the necessary tools to compete in today's rapidly changing business environment and give you access to CEOs and executives at the forefront of the e-procurement and supply chain enablement revolution. You'll also get information on the latest trends and technology and learn how to develop and implement an effective e-procurement and supply chain solutions strategy for your business.
The iSource Summit is a unique experience. It will provide unprecedented networking and educational opportunities. You will hear about tried-and-true methods as well as what didn't work.
Attendees can learn about:
- Increasing supply chain efficiencies
- Reducing transactional costs
- Enhancing B2B capabilities
- Implementing global sourcing systems
- Integrating your company's suppliers and OEM parts
- Auctions/reverse auctions
- Online contract administration
The Summit is designed for top level executives including CEO's, Directors, COO's, CFO's, CIO's and other individuals who develop B2B e-commerce strategy for their companies.
Seminar topics include:
- Material management
- Global sourcing
- Emerging markets
- Capital cost management
- Process management/hardware capabilities
- Improving supply chain efficiency
- Contract administration
- Transactions software
- Participating in auctions
- Improved purchasing processes