This event will encompass both sides of international trade compliance by discussing import and export compliance in an exclusive dual track setting. Attending this event will provide you with an in depth, advanced analysis of the current issues facing international trade compliance and how to successfully conduct global trade activities.
Our program is packed with industry leading companies such as U.S Department of Commerce Office of Export Enforcement, GE Healthcare, Rolls-Royce North America Inc., Navistar, Inc., Office of International Trade U.S. Customs and Border Protection and many more!
Conference Website: http://www.marcusevansch.com/sdce_itc2
Attending this premier marcus evans conference will enable you to:
- Review the latest updates to C TPAT and AEO mutual recognition
- Overcome the complexities of dealing with the newest Free Trade Agreements
- Assess updates and insights from the Bureau of Industry and Security along with Customs and Border Patrol
- Analyze the differences in foreign governments’ Customs regimes
- Comprehend the changes within the National Export Initiative and the impact to the International Trade Compliance industry
For more information contact:
312-540-3000 ext. 6754