Heightened Strategic Role
- In the U.S., 71 percent said that their finance group is highly credible with the C-suite, the board, line-of-business and functional management, and other stakeholders.
- U.S. respondents identified their strengths as: communicating with the board (52 percent), supporting decisions on M&A, divestitures and alliances (46 percent), and contributing to strategy development (41 percent).
- Many believe their company is willing to invest in the finance function. In the U.S., 62 percent said their company was willing, and within that group 23 percent described their company as very willing.
More Articles of Interest
- Make the Social Network Work for the Supply Chain — Social media offer new opportunities, as well as risks, for the supply chain - and supply chain executives
- The Next Level of Technology-enabled Supply Chain Collaboration — Telepresence is set to change the way global supply chains connect
- Supply Chain Collaboration 2.0 — Using Web 2.0 technologies to build a knowledge-sharing platform across the enterprise — and across the supply chain