Procter & Gamble
Lora Cecere Altimeter Group
About the Author: Robert F. Byrne is president and CEO of Terra Technology, a provider of solutions for demand sensing and inventory optimization for consumer products companies. More information at www.terratechnology.com.
- The First Step to Being Demand-driven
- Downstream Data, Harnessed — How to forecast in the face of volatile consumer demand
- Why Better Demand Planning Isn't the Answer — If you can't predict it, respond to it
- Bridge the Reality Gap — The next breakthrough in performance will come from learning to respond to plan variance better
- Demand Management: Don't Look Back — Companies can longer afford to "plan the customer" and must look to processes, supported by appropriate tools, for more collaborative and integrated demand-supply planning