Irvine, Calif.—Mar. 14, 2014—Sage North America announced the general availability of Sage 100 ERP 2014, providing small and mid-sized businesses with a cloud-connected business management system to provide better customer experiences, increase revenue and make better business decisions.
In two separate research studies from 2011 and 2012, respectively, Accenture reported that 66 percent of consumers switch providers due to poor customer service, and 42 percent of companies said that many decisions are based on inaccurate or incomplete data. Sage 100 ERP 2014 addresses these pressing problems that businesses face, including the loss of customers due to poor customer experience, price pressure from customers, and lack of access to accurate and actionable data in order to make informed business decisions.
Integrated with Sage 100 ERP, Sage Intelligence allows businesses to easily access up-to-date data, such as product information and salesperson profitability. And, its new Profitability Dashboard provides visualization of the data, empowering companies to report across their entire business.
“Since we implemented Sage 100 ERP 2014, we cut our invoicing paperwork time by 90 percent and freed up an employee to concentrate on other tasks,” said Eric Grisham, president of Empire Tile & Marble Supply, Inc. “It used to take a few hours to get through the invoicing and payments process, but we now dramatically increased our efficiencies—important for a mid-sized construction supply business like ours.”
Enabling mobile accessibility to increase efficiencies and gain more loyal customers, Sage built Sage 100 ERP 2014 to offer integration with the following connected service add-ons:
- Sage Inventory Advisor, which helps businesses make informed decisions on inventory and provides daily diagnostics of inventory, leading to improved fill rates and lower cash investments in inventory.
- Sage Billing and Payment, which helps businesses dramatically lower the costs of printing, folding and mailing invoices as postage costs rapidly increase. The add-on, which accepts electronic payments and automates invoice delivery through email, is accessible through a browser that streamlines and automates the accounts receivable process.
- Sage Mobile Sales, which gives field sales teams an online interactive product catalog, customer purchase history and current product availability, and increases sales reps’ revenue production by enabling them to increase average order sizes and process orders, take payments and collect signatures on iPads.
- Sage Mobile Service, which increases service technician production, leading to higher revenue per technician, and improves customer service by providing work order and customer information anytime, anywhere.
- Sage CRM, which integrates better with Sage ERP, making sales teams mobile and improving quota attainment.
According to an Aberdeen 2013 study, businesses that enhance collaboration—compared to those that don’t—improve performance by 50 percent in responding to customers, 92 percent in process cycle times and 78 percent in employee productivity.