Redwood Shores, Calif.—April 19, 2012—Oracle and Infosys together now deliver the Oracle Project Driven Supply Chain for High Technology Companies solution to extend Oracle’s complete and integrated stack of software and hardware solutions for the technology industry.
The solution is designed to increase supply chain performance on a single, unified platform by leveraging Infosys’ industry-leading technology business and systems integration expertise with Oracle’s integrated applications.
“As high technology companies look to increase service revenues by directly providing installation and implementation services to their customers, they require integrated and comprehensive solutions that deliver world-class supply and project management capabilities,” said Jonathan Oomrigar, Solution Specialist Vice President, Oracle. “With Oracle Project Driven Supply Chain for High Technology Companies, Oracle is addressing this need by expanding its comprehensive range of hardware and software solutions designed for the high technology industry.”
The solution enables enterprises to:
- Reduce project-related inventory by helping ensure parts and components are delivered to project sites and clients at the right place and time
- Improve financial forecast accuracy by providing real-time billing execution for supply revenue recognition, predictable revenue planning for reliable cash flow and risk analysis capabilities
- Increase installation project efficiencies by delivering increased visibility into global resources, streamlining the management of key components within the project schedule
- Automate complex billing processes, reducing project related inventory, increasing installation project efficiencies and improving financial forecast accuracy
- Integrate project management and supply management to provide real-time “what if” scenarios which promote the efficient use of materials and resources
“The Oracle Supply Chain leverages Infosys industry-leading technology business and systems integration expertise with Oracle’s integrated applications to increase supply chain performance on a single unified, platform,” said Ravi Kumar, Global Head, Consulting & System Integration Manufacturing Industry Group, Infosys. “This solution ties together multiple operational layers to help achieve increased precision, financial controls and cost improvement across the supply chain.”