Supply Chain World Europe 2012 is a great opportunity to break away from internally focused initiatives and learn how the world's top companies are building industry-leading supply chains. The conference creates a forum for supply chain leaders to discuss ongoing challenges and to find effective solutions for transforming their supply chains into a competitive advantage.
Many organizations and supply networks are still mired in hierarchical, fragmented, and top-down approaches to supply chain management. Now firmly established as a strategic necessity, successful supply chain management requires a fully integrative approach: employees, processes, technology, functions, and even supply network partners need to be fully aligned and synchronized in order to build capability and thereby gain sustainable competitive advantage.
These topics will also be shared:
- 3M—'Mix, Move, Match' Strategy (also a tour of 3M will be available on the second day; register separately for the tour)
- Rijk Zwaan—Taking on the Unpredictability of an Agriculture Supply Chain
- Saudi Aramco—SCM Organizational Growth at Aramco through Talent Development
- Boeing—Technology-Enabled Supply Chain Transformation
- St. Onge Company—A Look Into The Future: Robotic Supply Chains
- Hellmann Worldwide Logistics—Development of a Specific SCOR® Model for Transportation and Warehouse Logistics
- TNT—How Operations Research has become Part of TNT Express' DNA
- IBM—Supply Chain and Cloud Computing
- VHA Healthcare System—An Integrative Managerial Model for SCM in the Healthcare System
- Solving Efeso—Aligning the Enterprise by Developing Customer Focused, Segmented Value Chains: Moving Mindsets as well as Products
- Miami University (USA)—The Implementation/Integration of SCOR-S Into the Undergraduate Curriculum of a Leading Business School