Ann Arbor, Mich.—May 9, 2014—CIMdata’s annual North American Simulation & Analysis Workshop, to be held on June 25, 2014 at the GE Aviation Brian H. Rowe Learning Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, is a must-attend event for industrial organizations, and solution and service providers involved with simulation for product development. It provides independent education and a collaborative networking environment where ideas, trends, experiences, and relationships critical to simulation germinate and take root.
- The critical role of simulation to support product development decisions.
- How simulation can close the loop between product performance and system requirements.
- Strategies to manage simulation as strategic capabilities to create a sustainable competitive advantage.
- The cultural and organizational barriers to implementation and how you can get beyond them.
- Requirements to integrate simulation with other engineering, business applications and data in the product lifecycle management (PLM) ecosystem.
- The experiences of other companies dealing with similar problems to those you face.
What to Expect If You Attend
Participants in CIMdata’s Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council Workshop can gain a solid understanding of current best practices, and the work that CIMdata’s Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council is undertaking. Attendees can experience a lively forum in which to discuss the real issues. You can also have the opportunity to have your voice heard and make your opinion count. This event also provides the chance to network with other professionals, CIMdata’s subject matter experts, and members of the CIMdata Simulation & Analysis Knowledge Council. There is plenty of time for open (and private) discussions.