Folsom, CA—Nov. 9, 2015—International Business Systems (IBS), a global integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), warehouse management system (WMS) and supply chain solution provider, announced the immediate release of its new IBS Business Suite 2016, a comprehensive, synchronized software solution for distribution-intensive companies.
Each year, IBS upgrades its Business Suite offerings based on input from its worldwide user community, representing the automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, third-party logistics, wholesale distribution and publishing industries.
The latest release includes numerous enhancements to the software package, as well as many major universal upgrades, such as:
- Mobile offline sales order entry, allowing orders to be entered when out of communication range for later upload when a connection becomes possible.
- Enhanced yard management, reducing labor through system-driven, rules-based workflows and real-time capture of activities through radio frequency (RF) screen.
- Multi-site/multi-building management, supporting multiple buildings within a site and multiple sites within a database for reduced deployment cost and simplified data management.
- Contract management inventory, providing robust rules and conditions for batch handling at the contract level and improved adaptability.
- Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) compliance for both 2015 and 2017 serial number-tracking requirements.
"Our new release increases the stakes for warehouse management, financial, sales and operations planning, e-commerce, business analytics and mobility functionality in a distribution software package," said Bill Tomasi, senior vice president of product management, IBS. "This year's list of enhancements springs from the real-world experiences of our valued user community, and would not be possible without their dedicated input and support."
In all, the 2016 enhancements touch every key ingredient of the IBS Business Suite offering, which includes:
- IBS Enterprise, an ERP solution for distribution companies.
- IBS S&OP, a sales and operations planning module to improve profits.
- IBS Dynaman, a warehouse management system for complex environments.
- IBS Bookmaster, advanced ERP for publishing and new media.
- IBS NetStore, an e-commerce application supporting Internet sales.
- IBS Mobility, extending solutions to any smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- IBS Analytics, business intelligence powered by Qlikview.
IBS clients currently deploying the latest components of the IBS Business Suite 2016 include Dot Foods, Maurice Sporting Goods, THR, American Hotel Register Company, Revogan, MWI Veterinary Supply, Corialis Group and Victory Packaging, to name a few.