A report by Research and Market estimates that the global cloud supply chain management market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around 20.7 percent over the next decade to reach approximately $17.9 billion by 2025.
"Global Cloud Supply Chain Management Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" analyzes the market estimates and forecasts for all the given segments on global as well as regional levels presented in the research scope. The study provides historical market data for 2013; 2014 revenue estimations are presented for 2015 and forecasts from 2016 till 2025.
The study focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments and future strategies. With comprehensive market assessment across the major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America the report is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants and the future investors.
Report highlights include:
- A detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities.
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers.
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries.
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market.
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends.
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players.
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025.
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments.