UPS offers service to coordinate logistics activity of international vendors, suppliers
- Vendor Compliance and Order Management: Manages the customer's supplier, product, order and shipment details to ensure that what they order is what they receive, when they want to receive it.
- Global Information Management: Tracks events and milestones, reports progress and exceptions and alerts the customer when action is required.
- Global Distribution Management: Includes shipment or order consolidation, fulfillment, warehousing, distribution center by-pass and customs clearance.
- Regulatory Compliance Management: Manages and monitors the customer's international trade documents to ensure accuracy in comparison with their purchase order and to track their customs clearance progress.
- Transportation Management: Manages local and international transportation so the customer's products can be delivered on time.