Visual Communications Company (VCC) is looking to partner with medical manufacturers to combat COVID-19. As coronavirus cases continue to climb, VCC is seeking medical equipment providers and OEMs in need of help designing and prototyping solutions to combat the virus.
VCC’s extensive design capabilities can support the medical community through:
- Expertise in engineering design for medical equipment
- An experienced and highly motivated team of mechanical and electrical product designers and engineers
- Design software for creating and testing solutions
- 3D printing know-how and machinery
- Proven performance in designing and prototyping PCB assemblies, light engines, and other electronic components
“We can’t just sit idly by during this crisis,” stated Thomas Macon, VCC’s VP of Sales. “Innovation is key to making progress against COVID-19. And our team has the skills and capabilities to partner with medical equipment providers to make a difference on the front lines.”