The global autonomous last mile delivery market is expected to valued $11.13 billion in 2021, and is projected to reach $75.65 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 23.7%.
Autonomous last mile delivery consists of autonomous vehicles to deliver the product or service to a customer's doorstep without actually involving any human intervention in the entire process. It ensures that the product is delivered to the customer within a stipulated time period without hampering the dignity and market image of the company. Increased usage of the internet along with the expansion in the e-commerce industry increases the demand for products to be purchased online, which requires a better and efficient means to deliver the product to the customer. Thus, various product delivery services have been adopted by the companies such as the use of drones and ground delivery vehicles.
The top market players have carried out various developments in this field and offer the product delivery service which has been adopted by other companies and governments, thereby boosting the market growth. For instance, Amazon has launched its product delivery robot called Scout, which is of the size of a small cooler and can roll along sidewalks and delivers packages to the doorstep of the customer. This has made Amazon introduce a new concept in the field of autonomous last mile delivery service. Similar other developments carried out by other companies fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Autonomous last mile delivery system market is anticipated to witness significant growth in the coming years, owing to an increased demand for faster delivery of products to the customers and rise in technological advancements in delivery vehicles.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global autonomous last mile delivery market along with the current trends and future estimations to depict the imminent investment pockets.
- The overall market potential is determined to understand the profitable trends to enable stakeholders gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2030 to highlight the financial competency of the market.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Key Findings of the Autonomous Last Mile Delivery Market:
- Based on vehicle type, the ground delivery bot segment is expected to generate the highest revenue in 2021.
- Based on application, the retail segment is projected to be the highest revenue contributor in 2021.
- Based on region, North America is anticipated to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America is anticipated to contribute the highest market revenue in 2021, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The key players analyzed in this report are Matternet, Flirtey, Drone Delivery Canada, Flytrex, Airbus, Amazon, JD.com, Marble, Starship Technologies, and Savioke.