TEKLYNX International announced their enhanced cloud-hosted printing solution, enabling secure barcode labeling printing anywhere in the world without being tied to a local server. The solution was developed to allow businesses to digitally transform their labeling process, reduce labor requirements and cost, eliminate manual processes and minimize risk and error.
The goal of a cloud-hosted browser-based label printing system is to minimize the resources required on the customer’s side. Businesses only need: someone to approve label templates, a print user, label printers, label stock, and a modern web browser. Other cloud-hosted label printing benefits include:
- No need to manage and maintain infrastructure for a local server
- Rapidly enable label printing at new locations with maximum scalability
- Centralize control of label printing at multiple locations
- Enjoy cutting edge security including hosting through trusted cloud hosting provider AWS, and a dedicated SSL certificate
“TEKLYNX cloud-hosted label printing offers our customers yet another way to barcode better by streamlining and improving the security and accuracy of their label printing,” says TEKLYNX General Manager Doug Niemeyer. “We’re excited to help customers continue to digitally transform their labeling operations easily and seamlessly across multiple locations and supplier networks, multiple business channels, subsidiaries and more to a browser-based, centralized barcode printing solution.”
A cloud-hosted label printing interface is ideal for companies that want to standardize label printing at multiple locations, but those locations are not all on the same network. Contract manufacturers and companies with many suppliers can leverage cloud-hosted label printing to enable multiple parties in the supply chain to print labels from one centralized and secure location. For companies with small IT departments, cloud-hosted label printing takes the burden from internal resources. Additional browser-based label printing benefits include:
- Print labels anywhere in the world with secure user logins managed centrally
- Integrate label templates with your business system to maximize simplicity for print users
- Complete traceability of every label change, approval, and print job
- Download full-scale label history reports at the touch of a button
TEKLYNX cloud-hosted browser-based label printing interface is easy to configure, and the TEKLYNX professional services team will help to set up label templates for maximum efficiency and minimal room for error. TEKLYNX will implement AWS cloud-hosted browser-based label printing interface, which can be customized to match an organization’s brand. TEKLYNX label printing software also supports over 3,000 thermal, thermal transfer, and inkjet label printers with native printer drivers.