Infiniti Research has recently completed its latest success story.
The client, a flexible packaging firm based out of the United States, wanted to gather comprehensive insights into the market’s development, industry regulations, customer needs, and competitive landscape. The key objectives of the engagement were:
- Objective 1: To understand customer buying behavior and adapt packaging to suit online shoppers needs
- Objective 2: To keep up with market demands and stay financially prepared
- Objective 3: To identify cost-effective measures undertaken by their competitors to cut down on operational costs
To help the flexible packaging company achieve their key objectives, the experts at Infiniti Research used a combination of market research study, technology assessment, customer intelligence, and market intelligence engagement. Also, the experts gathered insights on primary customer needs and identified reasons behind customer switching to different brands. In addition, the engagement involved analyzing factors impacting customer buying behavior and understanding technological developments in the US flexible packaging industry.
By partnering with Infiniti Research, the client was able to revamp their traditional supply chain models, achieve operational efficiency, and enhance sales by 23%.
Also, by leveraging Infiniti’s market research solution, the client was able to:
- Understand customers’ buying behaviors and innovate packaging materials to suit online shoppers needs
- Analyze competitors’ strategies and business models
- Identify the best technologies and processes to invest on to yield huge savings
- Make technology upgrades before their competitors
- Meet customers’ needs and demands
- Revamp their traditional supply chain models and adopt innovative techniques