Mississauga, Ontario—Jan. 14, 2013—Enterprise mobility management solutions developer SOTI Inc. released its next-generation Enterprise Mobile Device Management solution, MobiControl V10.
The enterprise mobility management solution features Web filtering; real-time antivirus and malware protection; telecom expense management; and secure content library. The MobiControl application for Android and iOS devices provides a superior user experience for managing enterprise content and applications.
“MobiControl already sets SOTI apart as an innovator in the MDM market with the industry’s leading remote management features and exclusive Android+ technology,” said Ron Hassanwalia, Vice President Sales and Marketing, SOTI. “With this release, we¹ve concentrated on adding capabilities that solve the unique mobility challenges of our customers. For example, our Web Filtering addresses the needs of our education customers to ensure CIPA compliance in the classroom. Our Secure Content Library provides our customers in healthcare and finance the ability to securely view their content on any managed device. Real-time Antivirus and Malware protection extend desktop-grade threat management to mobile devices, with protection for both the file system and installed applications. With MobiControl V10, we’ve incorporated feedback received from our customers and partners, and we believe this release sets a new standard for mobility management,” said Hassanwalia.
MobiControl V10 manages mobility across an entire business—from the back office to the front office—and allows organizations to get the most out of their enterprise mobility investment.
Capabilities included within MobiControl include:
- Advanced web-filtering technology allows users to enforce the use of mobile devices
- Real-time antivirus/malware protection isolates threats in real-time; and extends desktop grade antivirus and malware protection to manage devices with MobiControl V10.
- With powerful remote control and help desk features, users can remotely diagnose and troubleshoot device issues anytime, anywhere. SOTI’s exclusive BlitFire 10X technology provides fast remote control for today’s HD devices
- Telecom Expense Management: users can monitor voice and data usage, set thresholds and prevent nasty roaming surprises by alerting on overages
- Secure Content Library: seamless integration with backend CMS keeps important content at hand. Complete over-the-air management of content, such as documents, videos, presentations and spreadsheets, allows users to take their most important assets with them.
“With MobiControl V10, we are excited to offer customers the latest evolution of our MobiControl platform to manage the ever-changing mobile landscape,” said Carl Rodrigues, President and Chief Executive Officer, SOTI. “We’re moving beyond device management into empowering enterprise mobility with best-in-class remote management and security features, strong integration with backend services including Microsoft Active Directory, SharePoint Server and certificates, and a superior end-user experience. SOTI is focused on providing forward-thinking, next generation solutions for mobility and MobiControl V10 continues our tradition of innovation.”