3PL Summit and CSCO Forum is a fantastic opportunity it is for networking and learning with 600+ senior supply chain and logistics attendees and 80 supply chain and logistics speakers.
Next year’s event is now confirmed to take place in Chicago next June 20-22. The full brochure for the event will be released in January, but I thought you’d like to keep up with developments before then. You haven’t joined us in a while and a lot has changed!
Already confirmed for Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum 2016:
- Mead Johnson Nutrition’s SVP Global Supply Chain, Toyota Motor’s VP & GM - North American Parts Operations
- ACCO Brands’ VP Global Supply Chain, BuildDirect’s COO
- Kontron’s VP Head of Operations and Supply Chain, Walgreens’ Director of Strategic Sourcing
- Teradyne’s Director of Asia Supply Base Management, Waddington Group’s VP, Global Supply Chain & Procurement
- Skyworks Solutions’ VP of Global Supply Chain, Uline’s Vice President - Logistics
- ArcBest’s President and CEO, Purloator’s CEO