The 2nd Sustaining Conflict Minerals Compliance Conference will break down each SEC filing requirement, as well as examine direct filing examples from specific companies. Discussions will tackle key issues, including refining conflict minerals teams to create a more successful conflict minerals management program, managing and developing consistent communication within the supply chain, and building an IT program that will continue to secure data from the various levels of the supply chain. Key sessions and topics include:
- Scrutinize SEC requirements and evaluate external resources for a more efficient conflict minerals rule with Newport News Shipbuilding, Huntington Ingalls Industries.
- Engineer a sustainable conflict minerals program for future filings with Alcatel-Lucent.
- Integrate filings and best practices from the first year of reporting with BlackBerry.
- Maintain a strong rapport with all tiers of your supply chain to increase transparency with KEMET.
- Obtain complete responses moving through the supply chain with Universal Electronics Inc.
This conference will provide organizations with a unique opportunity to benchmark their conflict minerals management program against their peers to more efficiently meet SEC expectations and amend their program for future filings. Seating is limited to maintain an intimate educational environment that will cultivate the knowledge and experience of all participants.