Newport Beach, Calif.—Nov. 5, 2012—Demand management solutions provider JustEnough Software, launched its new Promotion Management solution to help retailers analyze past promotions and accurately plan and forecast new campaigns, events and promotions; and integrate them into their financial, merchandise, assortment, allocation and replenishment planning processes.
“Promotions have come to the forefront as an important piece of the overall retail planning process—especially as retailers become more promotionally driven and competition grows,” said Dan Pahomi, Vice President of Product Strategy, JustEnough Software. “While other solution providers simply focus on components of the overall promotion process, JustEnough Promotion Management is an end-to-end solution that unifies all organizations involved in the promotion process.”
With the Promotion Management solution, retailers can expect to:
- Create and manage effective promotional campaigns and events all within one system
- Make informed and accurate decisions about what types of promotions to run, which products to promote and when and where to offer them
- Integrate promotional planning into the overall retail planning process
- Easily publish promotions across online, social, mobile and print channels
- Collect and store past promotional data in one system of record where it can be analyzed and used to plan more effective future promotions
“Instead of arbitrarily deciding what promotions to run, retailers that use JustEnough will make optimal decisions about what products to promote and how, when and where to promote them, in order to attract new and existing customers, increase revenues and reduce inventory levels and marketing costs,” Pahomi concluded.