1. Start early.
2. Choose supplies carefully.
3. Determine the where and how of smart labeling.
4. Pick the right partners.
5. Start small and simple, then expand.
6. Test, test, test.
7. If you can, plan RFID from the ground up.
8. Utilize the data.
9. Look beyond compliance for ROI.
10. Recognize that RFID is still a moving target and plan for change.
Additional Articles of Interest
radio frequency identification initiative Recognizing Real RFID Adoption Potential Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Wal-Mart use of RFID Wal-Mart Achieving Improved On-shelf Availability with RFID, Study Finds
- More articles about Zebra Technologies.