- A concentrated focus on public-private sector collaboration;
- More information for the effective targeting of suspect containers;
- An intelligent regulatory framework; balancing security with trade flow;
- Improved non-intrusive container inspection technology;
- Development of long-term security technology solutions through the collaboration of supply chain stakeholders.
Additional Articles of Interest
- No Technological "Silver Bullet" Seen for Supply Chain Security - Retail industry association cautions against "superficial measures" for securing U.S. borders
- Katrina Called "Wake-up Call" for Business to Rethink Supply Chain Strategy - Latest "shock to the supply chain" should refocus attention on balanced inventory management models, Colography Group says
- U.S. Must Beef up Workforce Skills or Risk Losing Competitiveness, NAM Says - Manufacturer association chief Engler calls for "accelerated innovation" at Washington summit
- Retiring Workforce, Widening Skills Gap - Exodus of "critical talent" threatens U.S. companies: Deloitte Consulting survey
- RFID Talent Pool in Need of Filling, Survey Finds - 80 percent of companies see shortage of RFID talent to implement, service and support technology, CompTIA reports
- More articles about APL.