- A preference for Web 2.0-style community metrics to help supply management professionals benchmark their performance vs. peers.
- The preference for a "shared-instance, multi-tenant" approach vs. separate instances of a solution by enterprise.
- An on-demand solution is a three-year decision and may be re-evaluated compared to the 10-15-year ERP decision.
- The strong preference (twice as many respondents) was for a flat-fee on a monthly subscription basis, inclusive of software, support and hosting costs.
Additional Articles of Interest
best-of-breed versus supply chain suite versus ERP The Great IT Debate Supply & Demand Chain Executive
the next level of savings The Analyst Corner Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- More articles about AberdeenGroup.