Federal agency taps Liquidity Services to recycle, dispose of obsolete electronic equipment
- Refurbishment of electronic equipment to a useable status.
- Remarketing of assets using both traditional and online disposition methods.
- Logistical assistance, including smart sorting and segregation of items to be donated to charities or redeployed within the federal sector.
- Dismantling and recovery of electronics that are beyond upgrade or refurbishment. LSI will determine which components can be recycled for use in other equipment, which components can be resold on the commercial market and which parts have no market value.
- Determining proper and safe methods for disposal that ensures all items that are not functional or are obsolete will be recycled properly.
- Creating an audit trail that provides access to both virtual and hard copy chain-of-custody information to track recycled components from start to destruction and/or recycling.