Modeling the Partner Network
- Partner Registration: Enables partners to register via a self-service Web interface and select the product and channel program components that are best suited to their specific business requirements, helping to reduce administrative overhead for the vendor and to ensure that partner profile data is accurate.
- Partner Profiling: Depicts a complete view of the partner network, including contact information, partner tier structures, industry and product expertise. The solution dynamically updates profiles based on partner accomplishments such as opportunities closed and revenue generated.
- Partner Programs: Enables the creation of new channel programs to address changing business requirements, manages program membership by associating partners to programs, and monitors program performance based on partner accomplishments.
- Partner Coverage Modeling: Reveals operational gaps or overlaps in market coverage and enables vendors to identify market opportunities around new products and industry verticals.
- Partner Performance: Determines low- or higher-performing selling partners, down to the level of the individual partner salesperson and the opportunities won or lost by associated end-customer.
Additional Articles of Interest
For an in-depth look at how Nortel Networks is increasing the effectiveness of its lead management program, see the SDCExec.com article "Closing the Sales Loop at Nortel Networks."
For more information regarding "on demand" computing models, see the article "Cutting Through the 'On Demand' Hype," the Net Best Thing column in the December/January 2004 issue of
- More articles about BlueRoads.