- Customer Order Management, enabling in-store pick up of online sales, returns management from cross-channel sales, cross-channel order visibility, and delivery and service scheduling;
- Enterprise Selling, offering store-level inventory management and global inventory visibility with an eye toward preventing lost-sales due to stock-outs;
- Networked Warehouse Management, providing centralized management of a diverse network of fulfillment and distribution facilities; and,
- Supply Chain Execution, for managing purchase order lifecycles, supplier performance, invoice creation and fulfillment, in-transit inventory visibility and global data synchronization.
Additional Articles of Interest
managing information about goods Ramping Up the Retail Supply Chain Supply & Demand Chain Executive
lean supply chain The Value of Being Out-of-stock (Almost) Everywhere Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- More articles about Sterling Commerce.