- A channel commerce management analytics platform with more than 100 pre-built configurable reports and robust capability for ad hoc and trend analysis to anticipate evolving channel commerce dynamics.
- A plug-and-play SAP connector with pre-built integration scenarios for such specific channel commerce processes as order management. This SAP-certified connector enables bi-directional data synchronization with contextual data for enhanced analysis.
- Updated continuous scorecarding to help manufacturers more effectively manage various forms of channel agreements, including inventory management agreements (IMA) and fee-for-service agreements. This functionality includes more than 50 new scorecarding metrics for performance and compensation.
- Transaction dispositioning to improve decision-making. Key enhancements in this area include a consolidated view for order review and adjustments, pre-built macros for automating repetitive tasks and an audit trail to capture the full history of channel decisions.
- Performance increases of more than 300 percent to ensure that downstream channel data along with other information sources such as IMS and NDC market data, RFID or point-of-sale data can be included in transaction evaluation.
Additional Articles of Interest
lead management program Closing the Sales Loop at Nortel Networks
the Demand Chain Trends in the Demand Chain
win big for the Supply Chain The Price of Talk Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- More articles about Edge Dynamics.